Kiwi-Connection Hygiene concept - Covid 19
- Wherever possible, avoid physical contact and keep 1.5 m distance
- Provide the necessary safety materials such as (mouth-nose protection) and disposable gloves.
- Where keeping distance is not possible, wear mask! (If feasible from a safety point of view)
- Provision of disinfectants before, during and after the event
- Hygiene training for all participants
- Keeping lists of participants for possible tracing of infection chains
- Trained personnel regarding hygiene regulations and rules of conduct
- Equipment cleaned and disinfected before and after each participant use
For the Corona rules in outdoor sports climbing, ropes course and mountain biking we have followed the recommendations of the DAV and Allgäu Outdoor Entrepreneurs Association.